- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon msg
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Cut 6 chicken breasts into strips, or you can buy chicken tenders in the store.
- 2Marinate them overnight. I suggest Kentucky Fried Chicken Marinade.
- 3Preheat the shortening in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees.
- 4Beat 1 egg and 1 cup of milk.
- 5Dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
- 6Dip the the chicken into the coating and then double dip.
- 7Fry in fryer a few at a time till they are golden brown about 5 minutes or until they float.
- 8Remove the chicken to a rack and allow to drain for 5 minutes.